Playstation 4 Discount

Playstation 4 Discount

Can I use a playstation 2 dual shock controller on the PC to play COD 4 using an adapter off ebay


Can I use a playstation 2 dual shock controller on the PC to play COD 4 using an adapter off ebay

playstation 4 on PlayStation Network - Griffinskato
playstation 4 image



coop


If it cant be done, is it necessary to have a gaming mouse. I have a ps2 but dont want to buy ps3 just to play COD4 and have previously only used pc for work. I have 7800 gt vid card and 2gb ram so I figure cheaper to play on PC.


Answer
Yeah you can use a ps2 controller on a pc, all you have to do is get a ps2 to pc usb converter so that you can plug it into your pc. You could also buy a Xbox 360 controller for windows, it is just a 360 controller made for the pc. There is also a way to use a ps3 controller on the pc but I can't remember how. good luck gaming.

What do you be buying in the future a Playstation 4 or the new Xbox once it comes out?




Unreal





Answer
if i have enough money by then, i will buy xbox 720 but first i have to play both of them when they come out so i can see if the new systems are worth buying

Which console will you get first next gen? Wii U, Xbox ONE, or PlayStation 4?




SAO


I personally plan to get the PS4 on launch day. I might get Xbox one or Wii U sometime later, if some great exclusives come out for them, but I have no current plans for that at the moment. But what about you guys?


Answer
being a ps3 user i'll be getting the ps4. however I think the new xbox will be awesome but the wii u isn't that much different from the original wii except the design of their new controller. so the ps4 and xbox would the most improved and the ones to get.

at the moment I own 3 ps3's - 1 fat 2 slim (1 only for blu ray), 2 wiis. and two Xbox's (1 old one & a slim)

by the way there is info out stating the wii u will possibly be the last console of this generation made by Nintendo they're looking at going all handheld.

where is the cheapest place in victoria to get call of duty 4 on playstation 3?










Answer
I would think a store




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Can I use a playstation 2 dual shock controller on the PC to play COD 4 using an adapter off ebay » playstation 4 » playstation 4
Can I use a playstation 2 dual shock controller on the PC to play COD 4 using an adapter off ebay Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, May 30, 2013 Rating: 5
0 comments:
Post a Comment