Playstation 4 Discount

Playstation 4 Discount

On the new Playstation 4, will I be able to use my same PSN ID that i have on PS3?


On the new Playstation 4, will I be able to use my same PSN ID that i have on PS3?

playstation 4 on Picture of Playstation 4 White Slim
playstation 4 image



Tanner


When I get the playstation 4 can I use the same PSN ID that I currently use on my PS3?


Answer
Definitely it's all about continuity from the PS3 to the PS4

Will the Playstation 4 have HVD as a new format?




Michael


Since Sony likes introduce new disk formats each generation do you think HVD would be a good idea? or would you rather they stick with Blu-ray or a different format?


Answer

WHEN EXACTLY is the PLAYSTATION 4 COMMING OUT?




Rebecca


When exactly is the playstation 4 comming out, what will it have
Also what will be the next console of Xbox 360 and Wii??

Thanks



Answer
Dude, if anybody knew, this section would be nuts. Be patient, nothing has been announced yet...

Why do the graphics in playstation 4 games look exactly the same as ps3 games?




Masayuki


I saw demos of playstation 4 games at sony's press conference there seems to be no improvement in how games look


Answer




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

On the new Playstation 4, will I be able to use my same PSN ID that i have on PS3? » playstation 4 » playstation 4
On the new Playstation 4, will I be able to use my same PSN ID that i have on PS3? Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, May 30, 2013 Rating: 5
0 comments:
Post a Comment