Playstation 4 Discount

Playstation 4 Discount

So since the Playstation 4 is gonna be announced next week should I stop buying PS3 games?


So since the Playstation 4 is gonna be announced next week should I stop buying PS3 games?

playstation 4 on Playstation 4 Clear � Yanko Design
playstation 4 image



Robert Kid


I kinda thought it would be a waste, but also even if PS4 gets announced next week it will be awhile till it actually comes out. So what do yall think?


Answer
Well wait & see what Sony announces. They could be like Nintendo & announce this year for a release late next year.

What type of system is Playstation 4 and XBOX One?




The Amazin


My friend says the PS4 is a 32 bit system while the XBOX is 64 bit. I don't think this is true but feel free to clarify and tell us what it really is.


Answer

Should my next video game main system be a playstation 4 or gaming computer?




ZombieSeaw


I had an Xbox 360 for two years now and officially decided I am sick of their bullshit. I am getting something new to play video games on and selling the xbox. I don't currently have enough money to buy something new, so I'll wait until I do to buy something new. Should I do with a gaming computer, wait for the ps4 or a third option.


Answer
I personally would go for the ps4 because its cheaper and has more games. A decent lore end gaming PC costs around 1500, much less if you know how to build one. Unfortunately, I'm not that skilled to build my own. A ps4 will probably costs 600 at the max, and that's the extreme end.

Does PlayStation 3 will be abolished after the release of PlayStation 4?




Nur


I just want to know about it. Because I have a PlayStation 3 at home. And if it has been abolished, it will be effortless.. Thank you for your review.


Answer




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

So since the Playstation 4 is gonna be announced next week should I stop buying PS3 games? » playstation 4 » playstation 4
So since the Playstation 4 is gonna be announced next week should I stop buying PS3 games? Reviewed by Unknown on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 Rating: 5
0 comments:
Post a Comment